Our client, a well-established and respected independant business based in the Billericay area are looking for a permanent Vehicle Technician to join them.
The successful candidate will a strong team player with a good attitude to work and those around them.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Diagnostic Technician:
– City & Guilds/IMI or equivalent – Level 3
– 4/5+ years’ + experience
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own tools
– Ability to work unsupervised
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment
– Repair to manufacturer guidelines
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Diagnostic Technician :
– Excellent pay: £30K – £35K depending on experience
– Achievable Bonus (to start next year)
– Hours: Monday Friday 08:00 – 18:00 with alternate Saturday mornings 08:00 till 12:30
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Workplace Pension
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.