Our client, a well-established and respected independent business based in the Billericay area, is looking for a permanent Diagnostic Technician to join their garage.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player with a good attitude to work and those around them.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
– City & Guilds/IMI or equivalent – Level 3
– 4/5+ years’ experience
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own tools
– Ability to work unsupervised
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment
– Repair to manufacturer guidelines
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Diagnostic Technician:
– Excellent pay: £30K – £35K depending on experience
– Realistic bonus scheme (to start next year)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00 with alternate Saturday mornings 08:00 till 12:30
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Workplace pension
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432989 or apply using the form below.