We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Level 3 Commercial Vehicle Technician to join a successful and busy dealership.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 4 Years’ plus experience (post qualification)
– Previous dealership experience (essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £29,000 – £31,000 (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Saturdays 8:00am – 1:00pm
– Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
– Benefits: Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing; Cycle to work scheme; Group contributory pension scheme; Careers development opportunities; Award-winning in-house and manufacturer training; Industry-leading discounted Employee car scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Joanna at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432989 or apply using the form below.