Our client, a well-established and respected Ford independant business based in the Bedford area are looking for a permanent Diagnostic Vehicle Technician to join them.
Customer excellence is at the core of their business with strong prinicpals in development and training for their team members.
The successful candidate will a strong team player with a good attitude to work and those around them.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Diagnostic Technician:
– City & Guilds/IMI or equivalent – Level 3
– 4/5+ years’ + experience – ideally but will consider 3 years (after apprenticeship)
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment
– Repair to manufacturer guidelines
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Diagnostic Technician :
– Excellent pay: £25K – £28K depending on experience
– Achievable Bonus
– Hours: Mon Fri 08:00 – 18:00 with alternate Saturday mornings 08:00 till 13:00
– 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Workplace Pension
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
– Strong training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.