Our client, a long-established and respected local independent business is looking for a fully qualified and experienced MOT Tester to join their busy team in Chatham and contribute to a company who offer exceptional service to its customers.
Responsibilities and duties
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Active and clean DVSA License
– Knowledge on current MOT standards
– City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 automotive qualifications
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Excellent pay: £28,000 – £30,000 basic (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; Saturday 7.45am – 12.45pm (1 in 2)
– Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
– Pension: standard works pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.