Would you like to earn up to £39,000 plus bonus as a BMW Mechanic?
Our client, a main dealer, is seeking Level 3 qualified vehicle mechanics to grow their workshop team.
The successful applicant will be a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual who thrives in a fast- paced environment.
About the role
A large part of the role involves:
• Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards
• Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control
• Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion
• Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge
• Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels
• Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
As well as being a Level 3 qualified and experienced vehicle technician, you will be able to multi-task, possess an eye for detail, be able to work under pressure, produce high quality work and have great communication skills. You will need a full, UK driving licence and BMW mechanic training would be an advantage.
Why should you apply?
Apart from a competitive earnings package, our client can offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources and BMW mechanic training. Benefits include:
• Tool insurance
• Tool purchase scheme
• Company uniform
• Company pension scheme
• Employee car scheme
• 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail discount scheme
If this sounds of interest, then we want to hear from you – make an application now or call Sue at Autotech Recruit on 0208 1089 350 to discuss further.