Our client is looking for an experienced automotive Centre Manager to join their busy MOT and fast-fit centre in Ashford.
Responsibilities and duties
– Ability to lead and manage a team of individuals in a fast-moving environment
– Quality control and stock monitoring
– Help run the automotive centre in line with company policies and procedures
– Meet sales targets and stay calm under pressure
– Build long lasting customer relations
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Previous supervisory or managerial experience within the motor industry
– Previous automotive knowledge essential
– Basic financial understanding i.e. the meaning of revenue /sales; profit and loss
– Knowledge of automotive components, tyres, brakes and exhausts etc
– General administration knowledge
– A clean, full UK driving license and own vehicle
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Excellent pay: £32K – £36K basic plus bonus – OTE £40K – £42K plus
– Hours: 40 hours Monday to Saturday (NO Sundays)
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432989 or apply using the form below.