Our client, a successful fast fit business with over 25 centres in the UK, is looking for a assistant centre manager.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall management of the centre in the absence of the Centre Principal. When the Centre Principal is present the Assistant Manager performs any centre requirement including where necessary (& if qualified) operational tasks of; MOT Testing, Fast Fit Repairs and/or Service Crew duties.
The Assistant Manager will be required to lead, supervise, train and mentor all centre colleagues whilst ensuring at all times the highest level of customer service is maintained and up sale targets are achieved.
• To assist the Centre Principal in consistently achieving sales and operating profit targets
• To assist with the drive of quality & consistency of customer service and retention performance
• To ensure transaction and customer satisfaction targets are achieved
• To effectively manage people, time and resources to build strong recognition and reputation
• To assist with the responsibility of staff numbers and placement/deployment of crew to ensure speed, efficiency and customer satisfaction is maintained
• Involvement in centre development and car count including PR and marketing
• To perform all open & close processes
• To follow and promote all company health and safety policies
• To conduct crew meetings including daily sales updates and expectations
• To complete or assist with all daily, weekly & monthly accounting processes
• In the absence of the Centre Principal take responsibility for P&L targets
• To complete monthly inventory processes
• To assist with the order and management of stock
• To assist with customer complaints
Experience and qualifications:
BTEC, NVQ 2 or equivalent in Light vehicle maintenance
2+ years previous Mechanical experience
2+ years previous management experience
Comfortable with accountability for P&L
Why should you apply for this role
Pay: Up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday; 08:00-17:00 Saturday (5 day week, Saturday compulsory and one day off during the week on a rota)
Holidays: 22 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
Pension: Company pension
Benefits: Staff discount policy; Modern fully equipped workshop equipment; Company uniform
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Hannah at Autotech Recruit on 01234 240503 or apply using the form below.