We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Main dealership experience (desirable but not essential)
– 4 Years’ plus experience (desirable but not essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £25,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; Saturday 9.00am 12.00 midday (by rota)
– Overtime: available
– Holidays: 22 days plus Bank Holidays
– Pension: works pension scheme
– Modern, refurbished and fully equipped workshop
Our client, a large, well-established main dealership business is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Aylesbury and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.