We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician / MOT tester.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with DVSA Standards
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Active and clean DVSA License
– Knowledge on current MOT standards
– 4 Years’ plus experience
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £26K – £35K (depending on experience)
– Hours: 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday; alternate Saturday mornings 9am to 1pm
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– Pension: Workplace pension
– Benefits: Profit share a possibility
Our client, a well-established independent business is looking for a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT tester to join their busy team in near Worthing and contribute to a company who have an excellent local reputation and offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.