We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 4 Years’ plus experience (desirable but not essential)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £25,000 – £28,000 (depending on experience)
– Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm Mon- Friday, 8.30am – 1pm Saturday (on a rota basis)
– Holidays: 25 days plus the Bank Holidays
– Overtime: available as and when required
– Pension: in line with government guidelines
– Benefits: Possible bonus at Christmas and end of year depending on sale of business hours
Our client, a well established small village garage business is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their team local to Bradford.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Joanna at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.