We are looking for an experienced automotive Centre Manager.
Responsibilities and duties
– Ability to lead and manage a team of individuals in a fast-moving environment
– Quality control and stock monitoring
– Help run the automotive centre in line with company policies and procedures
– Meet sales targets and stay calm under pressure
– Build long lasting customer relations
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Minimum of 2 years supervisory or managerial experience within the motor industry
– Previous automotive knowledge essential (ideally from fast fit environment or dealership)
– Some technician experience in a workshop environment (desirable but not essential)
– Basic financial understanding i.e. the meaning of revenue /sales; profit and loss
– Knowledge of automotive components, tyres, brakes and exhausts etc
– General administration knowledge
– A full UK driving license and own vehicle
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Excellent Pay: £32K to £38K plus bonus (OTE £50K) (depending on experience)
– Hours: 45 hour week spread over 2 weeks – Mon to Fri 8.30am 5.30pm; Saturday 8.30am 5.00pm (1 in 2 on rota basis)
– Holidays: 24 days plus Bank Holidays
Our client, a well-established tyre retailer and fast fit business is looking for an experienced Centre Manager to run their busy automotive centre in Bracknell.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432989 or apply using the form below.