Our client, a well-established tyre retailer/fast-fit business, is looking for a Service Advisor with fantastic customer skills to join their aftersales team in Fareham.
Responsibilities and duties
– Understand the customer’s needs and guide them to the appropriate product or service
– Setting customer expectations on timescales and costs involved
– Agree vehicle delivery/collection or loan car arrangements
– Organise loan car bookings
– Co-ordinate workshop activity and invoice customers on completion of work
– To make telephone follow – up/up sell/progress calls
– Maintain accurate records using computer packages as required
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Previous experience in a target driven role
– Must have previous motor industry experience
– A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
– Effective communication skills
– Excellent knowledge of computer packages including Word and Excel
– A full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £19k-£22k pa (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Saturday day off in week
– Holidays: 28 days including Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432989 or apply using the form below.