We are looking for a qualified and experienced Level 2 or 3 Service Technician (and MOT tester – not essential as training will be provided).
Vehicle Technician – Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Complete Client documentation
MOT Tester (if/when qualified)- Responsibilities and duties
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with DVSA Standards
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds or NVQ level 2 or 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 3 Years’ plus experience
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A full UK driving license (no more than 6 points)
– Active and clean DVSA License (not essential as training can be provided)
– Knowledge on current MOT standards (not essential as training will be provided)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £25K – £28K pa (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; Saturday 8.30 am – 1.00pm (alternate weekend)
– Overtime: some overtime available
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank holidays
– Benefits: Company Pension
Our client, a well-established, independent business is looking for a qualified / experienced Level 2 or 3 Vehicle Technician (and MOT tester – not essential as training will be provided) to join their busy team in Falmouth.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.