We are looking for an experienced Warranty Claims Engineer to provide a professional, efficient and proactive warranty claims service for our client, based in Croydon.
Responsibilities and duties
– Handle all calls in a polite, efficient and proactive manner
– Ensure that MB and Smart retailers are adhering to warranty claims procedures and authority limits
– Electronic filing of warranty claims and supporting documentation
– Reply to all correspondence within defined time scales
– Ensure claim payments are made within department time scales
– To assist field based auditor with any claims queries and relevant documents
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City and Guilds Motor Vehicle Technician or equivalent
– Thorough knowledge of motor vehicle warranty and sound technical knowledge
– Commercial focus and practical working knowledge of MS packages
– Excellent telephone manner and written correspondence
– Team player with strong administration skills, who can communicate with dealers, clients and customers
– Previous automotive knowledge and experience of working within a warranty department, dealership experience or front of house essential
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
Pay: £25K – £28K per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 37.5 hours a week Monday Friday 9.00am 5.30pm
Our Client, who is based in Croydon, is looking for an experienced Warranty Claims Engineer to provide a professional, efficient and proactive warranty claims service, reflecting the brand values of Mercedes-Benz and SMART clients.
If you are interested in this job, please email your CV directly to lee.parrautotechrecruit.co.uk