Looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Minimum 3 years’ experience
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £20,000 (depending on experience)
– Overtime and Bonus payments available
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm; Saturday 8.30am – 12.30pm
– Holiday: 22 days plus bank holidays
– Benefits: Company pension
Our client, a well-established and respected business, is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Helston and contribute to a proud, local community garage who offers a genuine and honest service to all its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.