Our client, a well-established and respected business based in Sandy, Bedfordshire is looking for a permanent Diagnostic Vehicle Technician to join them.
Customer care and automotive excellence are at the heart of their core values but they are still a down to earth establishment where you can expect a high level of quality and care.
Will consider a Technician who is Level 2 or Level 3 and salary is reflected in qualification and experience
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Vehicle Technician:
– City & Guilds Level 2 or 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 2 or 3 qualification
– 7+ years’ + experience for the Diagnostic role, level 2/3 – 3/5 years respectively
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment
– Repair to manufacturer guidelines
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Vehicle Technician :
– Excellent pay: Level 2/3 Tech up to £25K and Diagnostic tech – starting salary £28K upwards (depending on experience)
– Hours: Mon Fri 08:00- 18:00 – Saturday mornings on a rota
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Workplace Pension
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
– invested in new diagnostic equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.