Would you like to earn more money whilst improving your work-life balance?
Join our team of contract Body Shop Panel Beaters who cover short and long-term contracts across the UK. We have thousands of businesses on our books who contact us when they need temporary cover. Our clients include dealerships, independent body shops and government organisations.
We find the work for you and manage the whole process, making your life easier, and this service is free to all our contractors.
Responsibilities and duties:
– Travelling to different body shops daily/weekly/monthly to cover various contracts
– Ensuring procedures are adhered to at all times
– General Panel Beater responsibilities
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience
– A clean, full UK driving license (with no more than 6 points)
– City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 automotive qualification (or equivalent) or valuable time-served experience
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
Why should you consider applying for this role?
– Excellent pay: up to £18 per hour (depending on distance travelled)
– Flexible working: choose the days you want to work (you decide to either accept or decline the contract)
– Variety of work: different workshops for different contracts
– Constantly improve skills and build valuable experience
– Offset expenses against your tax for fuel, meals, tools, etc.
– Guaranteed minimum 8 hours a day with each contract
– Payroll is sorted internally for those who do not have a limited business
– Easy registration process
– Consultants allocate the work for you so no need to source it yourself
– Can create permanent opportunities
– Interact with new people
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Jake Betts at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the link below.