Freelance / Contract Vehicle Technician
LOCATION // Stamford
COUNTY // Stamford
JOB REF // J00178
rate // £17 - £22 per hour
TYPE // Contract
Are you a vehicle technician looking for a new challenge or want to upskill? Join Autotech Recruit today to earn a wage that reflects your skills and expertise, along with having the flexibility to be your own boss and have the perfect work-life balance. Responsibilities and duties
- Perform basic vehicle repairs to a high standard
- General servicing of vehicles
- Complete client documentation
- Full UK driving license and your own vehicle
- Own toolkit
- Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ demonstrable experience
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Flexibility to travel
Why should you consider working with Autotech Recruit?
We are trusted by a UK-wide client network and are in partnership with many leading car manufacturers, such as BMW, Volvo, Ford, VW Commercial Vehicles, and SEAT to provide temporary cover for their dealerships.
- Pay up to £23 per hour
- Fully expensed manufacturer led training, including the latest hybrid and electric vehicle courses – plus you will get paid whilst on your training course
- Broaden your experience within different work environments and brands
- Guaranteed minimum 8 hour working days
- Flexible working / improved work life balance
- Additional subsidised training courses provided by Autotech Recruit
Established since 2010, Autotech Recruit has a great reputation in the automotive aftermarket and our consultants have over 160 years of combined automotive experience.
Due to high demand for our services, we are always looking for new vehicle technicians to join our network. If you hold relevant qualifications and experience, but you’ve never worked as a contractor before, don’t worry, we will help you get started.