Are you a vehicle technician in Stamford looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join Autotech Recruit to fill freelance contracts.
Why should you consider working with Autotech Recruit?
- Minimum salary of £16 per hour – achievable £45,000 per annum
- Guaranteed minimum 8-hour working days
- Flexible working – work the days you want
- Work security, with up to 51 weeks work a year if you choose
- Work in a variety of garages, meaning every day can be exciting and different
- Opportunity to upskill through our free manufacturer training programs – and you can earn up to £23 per hour after completition
- Additional subsidised training courses provided by Autotech Recruit
- ‘Refer a Friend’ incentive
- Switching from permanent to freelance is easy with our help
- Be part of a successful, supportive team
- Perform basic vehicle repairs to a high standard (MOT prep and repairs, PDIs, etc.)
- General servicing of vehicles
- Complete client documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full driving license and your own vehicle
- Own toolkit
- Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years demonstrable experience
- Flexible to travel
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Established since 2010, Autotech Recruit is a niche consultancy, supplying skilled vehicle technicians and MOT Testers, both temporary and permanent, the the motor trade. With a mission to keep workshops running, we are trusted by a UK-wide client network of dealerships, national retails groups, independent garages, and government organisations.