Win an MOT Manager Training!
Have you visited Autotech Recruit's stand at the Parts Alliance Winter Trade Show on Thursday, 28 November 2019 in Exeter? You have a chance to enter our competition and win a place on our MOT Manager Training course worth £399 + VAT!
To be in with a chance of winning, enter by completing a quick form by Friday, 6 December 2019.
Scroll down for full Terms & Conditions of the competition.
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who visited Parts Alliance Winter Trade Show on Thursday, 28 November 2019 and submit their details either by completing the relevant form on our stand or online at https://autotechrecruit.co.uk/competition.
2. Employees of Autotech Recruit Limited (“Autotech Recruit”, “We”) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. Entrants are not required to give permission to receive offers and updates from Autotech Recruit and Autotech Training to take part in the Prize Draw.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the form and submit your details. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Competition” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Autotech Recruit accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Autotech Recruit.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 6 December 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on 9 December 2019.
10. The prize is for one place at an 'MOT Manager Training Course' run by Autotech Training in Sherington, Buckinghamshire.
11. Autotech Recruit accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 10 December 2019. If a winner does not respond to Autotech Recruit within 14 days of being notified by Autotech Recruit, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Autotech Recruit shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Autotech Recruit shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 9 December 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Autotech Recruit Marketing Department, 3 Mercers Manor Barns, Sherington, Buckinghamshire, MK16 9PU.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Autotech Recruit retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. Autotech Recruit shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry.
17. Autotech Recruit accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Autotech Recruit further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Autotech Recruit for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. Autotech Recruit reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Autotech Recruit in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Autotech Recruit shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Autotech Recruit Limited, 3 Mercers Manor Barns, Sherington, Buckinghamshire, MK16 9PU.