Last year was our biggest year for both temporary and contract recruitment, and while Autotech Recruit continues to thrive, we recognise the importance of ensuring our customers are happy and confident with our offering. Providing a high level of service is paramount to us, and this was the catalyst to us conducting a customer satisfaction survey in December 2016.
The overall objective was not just to understand what we do well, but to look at how we can enhance our business offering , as we appreciate there is always room for improvement!
Key findings from the results were:
- Our customer service was rated highly: Excellent (69%) and Very good (28%). No one rated it as poor.
- We take the quality of our temporary contractors very seriously, thoroughly assessing them and the quality of their qualifications before placing them, to instil confidence in our clients. Consequently we are delighted that the quality of our temporary staff rated highly.
- In times of skill shortages, our contract recruitment services are designed to improve our clients bottom lines and it’s clear they see a beneficial impact of using our contractors. The main benefits named were: Improved productivity (60%), Improved management of business peaks (53%), Lead time reduction (47%) and improved staff utilisation (45%).
- 100% of clients using our permanent recruitment services found the experience positive, rating the quality of candidates between Excellent and Good.
- It is important to us how clients perceive our company and the results were very reassuring showing that the best words to describe us are: friendly/personal (81%), professional (76%) and trusted to help (56%).
- 93% of ALL clients would advocate our services to other businesses, with 100% of dealership clients saying they would recommend us. Our clients keep coming back and we know the power of word of mouth!
As an incentive we offered a contribution to BEN for each survey completed, and we are delighted that we have just donated almost £300 to this worthwhile cause! Also each person who completed the survey had their name entered into a prize draw to win an iPad Air 2. We can now reveal that the lucky winner was Simon Clegg, Aftersales Manager at Vantage Toyota Morecambe!
Finally, we and would like to thank everyone who took the time to participate and share their views.